Friday 29 March 2013

Shoot for Lula

Hi :)

Shooting Liv/More behind the scenes shots/Stroking a horse/Doing some editing 

Last week me and my chummy Lizzie went to visit my other chummy Livvy in Essex for a photoshoot for my uni project.

I did a shoot for the magazine LULA, and chose to do a english countryside theme. This of course meant we got to play with horses!

This is just a sneak preview - a behind the scenes if you like - of my shoot. I will post the final pictures when they have been fully retouched etc.

We had an incredibly fun (and extremely muddy) time - me and liz maaayyy have got stuck in the mud... - what can I say, if I could live in my wellies I would! Thanks to liz for being my assistant and taking the behind the scenes shots, and to live and the beautiful Henry the pony for being my models :)

Other than that, I haven't really done much except for more uni work and seeing my friends :)

What have you been up to?

:)


No comments:

Post a Comment